About Eyeliner Tattoo
Enhance your natural beauty with lash line enhancement, classic eyeliner tattoo, winged liner or dusty shadow liner! You will work with your provider to decide which is best for you and your facial structure.
As with most of the permanent make up industry, eyeliner has changed and grown so much in the last few years. We are now able to offer natural color and healed results over time.
Eyeliner tattoo not only helps to open up the eye and add definition, but it can also create a youthful appearance and enhance lashes. Ready to wake up to perfect eyeliner? This is the service for you!
No alcohol, caffeine or blood thinners 24-hours prior.
Do not wear contacts during appointment.
Do not wear eye makeup to appointment.
- No stye or any other sort of eye infection or irritation can be worked on.
- No lash enhancement serums one month before appointment.
- No retinols, acids, anti-aging or acne products on the upper lid one month before appointment.
- No lash extensions – Must be removed at least 2 days before appointment.
- Eyes will be a bit swollen after your appointment for 24-72 hours. To relieve swelling, ice the area with a soft gel ice pack and take ibuprofen or Benadryl as needed.
- The first night, splash your eyes with water and wash off any pigment residue. Pat dry gently with clean tissue or towel.
- Do not pick or peel any scabs.
- Swelling and redness will decrease within 24-48 hours.
- The color may fade approximately 30-50% lighter when the scabs fall off. This is also normal, and we will add additional color at touchup.
- The eyeliner may start to look dark and thick. As the skin heals, the scabs will fall off in random pieces and might look patchy. Flaking and crusting on the tattoo area may occur. Avoid picking or pulling anything to avoid loss of color. If scabs start to slough off, you can brush lashes with a clean mascara wand to gently remove any buildup. Most color should even out over the course of 2 weeks.
Permanent Cosmetics Consultation
If you are not sure what kind of brows or lips are best for you to achieve your permanent cosmetic goals, please schedule a complimentary consultation. If you are looking for saline tattoo removal, be sure to book a consultation with your appointment to ensure we are able to achieve your desired outcome.